Ongoing book donations expand library

Back to Article
Back to Article

Ongoing book donations expand library

Daniel Meir and a handful of his classmates in Mr. Holmes’ room at Miriam Academy, organize books in alphabetical order this month so students can check them out. Several students organized more than 300 books in the Humanities classroom, this month. (Caption by Bobby Zaitz)

Miriam Academy needs a library to hold the 300 books that have been donated to the school. The students can build a cart on wheels so it can move from to room to room.  They will be able to check out books to read.

Daniel Meir and a handful of his classmates in Mr. Holmes’ room at Miriam Academy, organize books in alphabetical order this month so students can check them out. Several students organized more than 300 books in the Humanities classroom, this month. (Caption by Bobby Zaitz) Miriam Academy needs a library to hold the 300 books that have been donated to the school. The students can build a cart on wheels so it can move from to room to room.  They will be able to check out books to read.

Story and captions by Staff

Every week, it seems, someone is donating more books to Miriam Academy. From parents and staff to extended family and friends, the school’s library continues to grow. Most recently, Miriam School purchases several new young adult fiction books, while Amy Cordes, mother of Sam Cordes, brought in two full boxes…